Thursday, October 31, 2013

America

I'm here and I'm loving it and I only have 2 more days.


My mom bought all those foods I wrote that I missed, and I've visited all the places I love.

I didn't have enough time to see everyone of course, but did get a trail ride on Aarene's Hana and Tami's friend's English Pleasure Arabian. What fun to ride horses and enjoy the scenery for a change.

I have lots of pics of my impressions of America 2013.

I'm looking forward to getting up at 6 AM tomorrow to see a Buck clinic with lots of horsey friends, including hopefully the infamous Becky Bean. I have chocolate, Becky.  Please be there.

8 comments:

Bakersfield Dressage said...

Oh yah!!!! There's no place like home, huh? :0)

The Equestrian Vagabond said...

I can see from Haiku Farm you had fun with Aarene!
- The Equestrian Vagabond

allhorsestuff said...

Great!!!

Becky said...

So, Aarene posted this link on my Facebook page when she brought it up to me - and I was all, like, "Don't be ridiculous. You don't have to post Beth's blog page for me to know who she is... c'mon."

Since The Bean doesn't read your blog, I can be totally upfront and say that I was planning on throwing caution tot he wind and hiding my trip on the emergency credit card - what he didn't know until too late wouldn't hurt him, right??

Drat it all, they were cash only, so I decided to be wise, not use a credit card or borrow money and just stay home.

And now I see this - and I'm totally, absolutely, 100% regretting this decision. Pah.

If it helps at all - we are planning a Europe trip in fiveish years, and Germany is ABSOLUTELY on the list. So we'll meet up, one way or another :)

AareneX said...

I have the chocolate, Becky.

I have it.

*I*

*HAVE*

*THE CHOCOLATE*

and it's gonna cost you bigtime, you dog.

Christie Maszki said...

I've nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award!!! You rock!! Check out my blog for the details!!

K1K1CHAN said...

Tried out a flea bitten grey TB this week and had lots of fond Baasha from way long ago.

Hope you had a great trip! :)

kbryan said...

Are you back? Did you have a wonderful trip? Did you miss your critters? Did they miss you? Inquiring minds want to know. . . Hope you had a wonderful time!