Tuesday, August 10, 2021

California

We need to get out of the heat and also want to see northern California, somewhere J and I have never been. 

Do you guys know anything about Crescent City or surroundings? There might be a motel with a vacancy (the entire Oregon coastline is booked, of course). 

***

I have become a YouTube sensation in Brazil, if you can believe it. I have two videos of my donkey that are "trending" in Brazil and India. These two videos have over 100K views and I now have over 800 subscribers to a YouTube channel I strictly made for this blog. You've seen my videos, there is nothing special about them. There is no text or voice in the videos, just donkey/horse scenes. I get new subscribers every day from people with strange names. 

I had one person give me a "dislike" because I did not pet my donkey in one video, and a few others complained about it as well. *lol* 

J showed me my analytics, "Look, you have 7 views in the last hour." I've never asked anyone to subscribe to my channel, of course, but I guess the Internet is a strange place where middle aged people want to look at donkeys.



Watching all the Treks on the channel called H&I  (Heroes and Icons) there was a commercial about Star Trek tshirts. I like this one:





3 comments:

TeresaA said...

now I need to go and find your Youtube channel! This is hilarious.

lytha said...

My YouTube name is LythaWausW: )

AareneX said...

I have literally hundreds of strangers "following" me on Facebook. I clean them out periodically, most are bots.