Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Mag's debut on Facebook

I'm not (really) on Facebook, but Mag is now!

https://www.facebook.com/nelayamanufaktur/

***

More photos from Sunday....

     

The main plan was to get some black background photos in the stall. She wanted the door open to have just black, no stall door. I asked how we are supposed to get Mag to stay right there (he had to stand RIGHT there) with no halter/rope. I tried with a rope around the neck, that didn't work. I finally had to put a halter on, and went with this one because it's minimal. Her husband is holding a huge reflector on the ground for more light. The black lead rope disappeared in most of the photos, and I'm standing right there next to him, invisible!

Later I said I really wanted some with no halter, door shut, and watch what happens when I take the donkey away! Yah, those turned out even better.....

     

I disagree that the stall door ruins the photo. I would rather have her signature not covering up his tail though: ) He looks so Egyptian here.


     

Baasha hated the camera, this horse doesn't: )

6 comments:

Camryn said...

He's Magnificent.

Shirley said...

You got some beautiful photos of your lovely horse. I'm glad she let you use them.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Just WOW!!

TeresaA said...

Mag looks stunning.

kbryan said...

Wow! Those are gorgeous. She did good, and Mag is a beautiful model!

Achieve1dream said...

I love the one with the stall door too. He is so incredibly gorgeous!!