Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Vitamin C will cure COVID19

I don't have many friends in Germany, and the ones I do have are kind of strange, as you've noticed. I scheiss you not, one of my friends sent me this article to read today, and it was so whacked I had to send chunks of it through Google Translate for you. Enjoy: ) (BTW, this was NOT Ani, who doesn't agree with me cancelling Star Trek Sundays. *sigh* I have 2 such friends.)

The "coronavirus panic" provides the government with ammunition and backing for their attacks on freedom, and it also raises a question that the government does not want to answer: if freedom can be taken away from people in times of crisis, then is this truly freedom or just acquiescence, a kind of temporary permit from the government, which depends solely on the whims of the ruling politicians?

The government has no right to determine how many people gather peacefully.

“Congress is not meant to enact a law to introduce or restrict the introduction of a religion, or restrict freedom of speech, the press, or the right of the people to assemble peacefully and petition the government to remedy the situation to judge. «[from: Wikipedia.de] 


Telling people not to go to church is a violation of the constitutional clause because it "restricts free practice." 
  
If you tell people not to be in groups of 20, 30 or whatever size, it is a clear violation of the constitution, where it says that no law should restrict people's right to meet peacefully .

The corona virus or other "emergencies" do not override the constitution and fundamental rights. 


We have much more to fear from tyranny of "big government" than from any virus. 
Freedom is natural and personal in nature. You can give up your freedom if you see fit, but you cannot sacrifice mine.

"Doctors" line up on television and in major newspapers (such as the New York Times) and recommend that you get vaccinated against the flu to protect yourself against the corona virus.

A study4 from 2017/18 was published in the prestigious journal Vaccine (a medical journal with peer review, i.e. an assessment by independent experts). This study states that flu vaccines can increase the risk of infection from other respiratory diseases (including coronaviruses). This phenomenon is called virus interference (note: interaction of two types of virus in the same host).

A flu shot increases your risk of contracting the coronavirus by 36 percent!

It is not uncommon for citizens to give up their rights in the name of "security" and "common good" in times of crisis. Coronavirus hysteria is no exception. Tens of millions of people have been quarantined around the world.

Thousands of people are currently quarantined in New York City. Mayor Bill de Blasio claims that most quarantines are "voluntary," but many are not. During last year's measles epidemic, we saw that Mayor de Blasio had no problem violating the freedom of American citizens. At that time, he wanted to force non-vaccinated families to get vaccinated.

San Francisco has already put in place such a quarantine. Six districts of the San Francisco Bay Area issued strict rules on Monday when it came to leaving the house. This affects almost seven million people who are not supposed to make unnecessary trips (regardless of the type of transportation) and who are only supposed to leave their house for shopping, visiting a doctor or pharmacy or doing sports.
 
It is estimated that 50 million people worldwide died during the notorious Spanish flu of 1918/19. In the United States alone, 550,000 people fell victim to the epidemic, an estimated 10 percent of those affected. Back then, homeopaths documented over 62,000 patients and treated them with homeopathic remedies. Her mortality was 0.7 percent. Conventional medicine had a mortality rate of 30 percent among the people who were so sick that they were hospitalized. In contrast, homeopathy 
reported a mortality rate of 1.05 percent for 27,000 documented hospital cases.

The immediate and large-scale use of high-dose vitamin C could dramatically slow down or even stop the corona virus.

Source here.

10 comments:

Nat D said...

Wow! Probably best not to give the “crazies” additional eyeballs. These opinion pieces are not helpful in motivating billions of people to make personal sacrifices and restrict their “freedom” for the health and welfare of a broad population. I am very happy to have chosen to live in a country where “freedom” has a collective and social meaning.

For those who wish to have a more individualistic definition of freedom, there are probably countries on this planet that could provide that latitude, for a price. With guns for all!

Take care and enjoy your solitude! Doing much the same across the pond.

TeresaA said...

Two thoughts spring to mind:
1. you can't fix stupid
2. natural selection

lytha said...

ND, I know, I won't pass that article out anywhere other than here (this blog is not searchable online). I just had to share because it blew my mind. I still don't know how to respond to her. I don't want to be cruel but am tempted to say, "Did you realize you sent that article to ME, rather than one of your hippy-dippy friends?"

"Individualistic def of freedom" - exactly. The article reads as if written by a drunk teenager (and contradicts itself serioiusly). And what's with the focus on America? Was the article actually written by a drunk AMERICAN teenager?

TA, *lol* and as to your #2 I must say, one of the responses I've considered for this friend is something along the lines of, "If you find yourself in the ICU, I'll pray they give you more than OJ." Or, "Drink OJ and save that ICU bed for a rational patient." These are not very Christian thoughts *sigh*

Amanda said...

That is completely insane. Fuck that person.

The state motto of Vermont is "freedom and unity." The two are held in balance, always. Sometimes we lean harder on one, sometimes the other.

I think this is absolutely the moment to respond firmly and clearly that none of this is true or helpful right now, and please not to send you such things in the future.

Nat D said...

I have some of my horsey friends that were thinking a bit along these lines a few weeks ago. I havent polled them recently, because I am afraid they might still think this is a gross overreaction and then I will be forced to unfriend them. Every day we get a better sense of how serious this is all is. I wish my horse was in my backyard because it looks like I will be stuck home for a long time.

AareneX said...

Go ahead, roll around in that virus with your Vitamin C nonsense. Just, STAY AWAY FROM MY PARENTS!

I've always been fascinated with literature (and non-fiction) about plague, especially the Black Death but also cholera, Spanish Flu, etc. My self-appointed task for work today is to compile a list of books, movies, etc. that address the subject...and you know what? Quarantine is the thing that works. Sometimes the ONLY thing. "Leave early, go far, stay long." Of course, there's nowhere to go in a pandemic (except maybe the Space Station?) so the modern variant is "go home, stay there, don't let people in."

There are (A LOT OF) people here who spout that "the Constitution guarantees rights" but it turns out that the Department of Health out-ranks pretty much all guarantees of rights to assemble. That's why it's called a National (or rather, International) Emergency!

I can only hope that the pandemic serves as a wake-up call to those who don't believe in science...because science happens even when nobody believes in it.

Gahhhhhhh.

lytha said...

Amanda, thank you for your help in formulating a response. I need to try to help her in my response, rather than act aggressively. But as you said, stating that it's untrue and unhelpful is a good start.

ND, I am living in an introvert paradise lately. My horse, husband, garden here with no need to interact with others. What was it Facebook said? "Your extrovert friends are suffering right now - please check up on them." *lol* I thank God daily for these blessings. To be separated from my horse - I cannot imagine the stress of it. If I unfriend the 3 friends I have (2 are crazy and 1 is a mean, although intelligent, bitch) I would have no friends at all: ( Good that my husband is the best. We've been card-gaming every single day (Dominion).

lytha said...

Aarene, there are, really, a lot of people who say the Constitution gives them the right to continue to meet during a national health crisis? So, basically, confirming that ridiculous article I posted? Holy crap. I thought I had found a single stupid voice.

AareneX said...

Oh, there are MANY stupid voices here, including some media outlets showing kids in Florida on Spring Break. Yes, the kids are stupid, but also repeatedly showing pictures is stupid, because brains remember what they see, not what they hear. Of course, people staying home reading books and planting herbs doesn't make for exciting television broadcasts, so the people in charge of making money are choosing the beach videos.

And then there's the people who see the beach videos and think that since some people are stupid, why shouldn't we ALL be stupid.

Just. Stay. Away. From. My. Parents.

I've been home since Friday, and on Friday I went to the trailhead, rode for 2 hours in sunshine with social distance between Duana and myself, and then I came home. No stop for GO, no collect $200. It's not interesting, it's responsible. If it's interesting, we're doing it wrong. Covid deaths in Washington are still under 150, cross fingers we can keep that number low.

lytha said...

I finally decided to just dissect the article and give my friend a list of falsehoods (inlcuing the link you posted on FB today Aarene). I felt the best reaction is to speak to each issue individually with her, politely, hoping to open her up to another perspective. J helped me write it, and wrote the homeopathy section.