Monday, June 18, 2018

Haflinger for sale

A friend (S2) asked me for help marketing her horse in America. She said she remembers me mentioning that Haflingers are less common there. I told her to put her on dreamhorse.com, but then thought why not on the blog too.

Moni is a premiere mare, which means she passed a test (?) - for gaits, jumping, rideability, character, and conformation.

Looks like she has show experience. It says they're selling cuz they have her foal and aren't interested in breeding.

More info on request. Also regarding transport overseas : )

     



     


     


     


     

3 comments:

AareneX said...

Pretty. Not my type, but pretty!

Camryn said...

Love me some Hafy! More common in my neck of the woods due to Amish. There is actually a twice yearly Haflinger sale near me.
West coast, more uncommon. They are getting more popular in the states period though.

Tina said...

Very common where I live. Love them. They are so cute.