Sunday, May 13, 2018

May images

My birthday month is the best in both America and Germany - Rhododendrons everywhere! I have 4, and mostly purple, but the one below is a pink. That you cannot see cuz my camera washes everything out, and I'm admitting this because my horse normally looks much cleaner in my blog than he is in real life.

I got these photos today from inside my house.



     






     


Unreal, he's not unicorn-clean.



     






     


Bellis joined him eventually.



     


I love the walnut tree leaf shadows on his back. He and Bellis started stretching up to eat walnut leaves today.



     






     


Then the girls brought Mag into the house. Ahem.

4 comments:

Camryn said...

Beautiful shots. People often ask how I keep Pippin so clean in FB pix. He's a mud beast yet my phone makes his whites look clean lol. May is the best month for Birthdays, best people are born then 😀

TeresaA said...

Imagine the havoc he could wreak coming into the house. :D

The Kelly's Adventures in KY said...

Oh my! If my back door was a little bigger, I'm sure my horse would just walk on in. As it is, if it's open even a crack, he'll stick most of his head and neck in and wait for his carrot.

Beautiful pictures of Mag!! He does look unicorn clean, I would thank the camera and go with it :)

irish horse said...

How perfect that view out your window, of your lovely unicorn, I'd love to have that someday!

I think I've mentioned it before, the unicorn books by photographer Robert Vavra? Gorgeous Arabs and Andalusians, looking so real, and all before Photoshop. As a child I was captivated...and recently looking at them again (Unicorns I Have Known, and Unicorns of the Kilimanjaro) I still was… love your unicorn...