Friday, February 16, 2018

Hoth

Still can't get muddy Mag? *evil laugh* Photos then.



Do you see something about these two photos that seems off? Our property is a cursed zone. Delineated precisely - only we get the snow.


See the next field over? Not white.



Mmmm, the snow on Ice Planet Hoth tastes good.







With no blanket on during the day, he can self-groom.



He's got such odd little ears, so opposite of Baasha's. I love this photo - it's straight out of camera. I went to edit it and found I liked the original best.







Most of the photos he's squinting/blinking in the blinding sunshine on the snow. I had a hat on, so I wasn't suffering.



The snow was untouched except for deer and rabbit tracks as Mag made his way around.



The entire time I was out there, the donkey was pestering me for ear and butt rubs. She got them: )



It's melting today, so I'm appreciating a mostly clean horse while it lasts.

This next video isn't very interesting, but I wanted to show you the way our fancy wood chips have helped our muddy path. Though you should not lay down wood chips/gravel directly onto soppy mud, if you have to, it's still worth it. If we hadn't done it, my animals would not be allowed to use the path, because it would have been too dangerous to traverse.

You can hear that today we started melting, and the blackbirds are rejoicing.  We'll see what comes next.





4 comments:

AareneX said...

Poor grey pony can't get all muddy!

Your curse is truly horrible. Also, your sky is weird. What's all that blue stuff around your clouds? Weird.

T said...

Beautiful pictures!

TeresaA said...

Mag looks wonderful on his separate planet :) He's doing well with his weight.

Unknown said...

Haha! Yay Hoth and your Taun Taun mags?! Love it.