Tuesday, August 26, 2014

TTEAM clinic #2, after 26 years

Yay, I registered for a TTEAM clinic today! I know a lot of it is quackery, but a lot of it is good, such as the body awareness stuff. In 1988 I attended a clinic with Baasha put on by Linda TJ's sister Robyn. It was so good for him to learn about his body, all horses can benefit from it, but especially horses like my second one.

I got this great photo of her yesterday, taken directly after she slipped in the mud on the hillside. We have had mud here all Summer long.






I like this one where she hears something in the distance. Note the donkey butt in the foreground. Hard to avoid that when the donkey won't leave me alone.



Donkey on the stairs. Good donkey, eating the staircase.



Still trying to train the mane.




Color changing horse.




There's some poop. This isn't a poop-free blog.

The TTEAM clinic is in 2 weeks. I love having something on my calendar to bring my horse to - it doesn't happen very often.

3 comments:

AareneX said...

So, given your "horsey transport" issues in Germany, how will Mara get to the clinic?

Not a poop-free blog <<--snicker

ellie k said...

Is the clinic near your home or do you have to haul her?

lytha said...

I can lead her over to the clinic barn - it's 2 fields away from us. It's a Western Haflinger barn and I've always wanted to meet the people, but never see anyone when I go by. I visit with their chickens and that old, well-loved chestnut Arabian, but never see a soul.

I just got notified of a Legerete clinic that is just barely within riding distance (3 hour ride, I figure) that I also am going to sign up for, woo! I've always wanted to do this type of dressage (French) with Mara.