Saturday, April 10, 2021

Jetlagged lytha

I've been crashing every day at 3, and this morning I woke up to the clock saying NOON. WTH J!

I wanted to share how J has been taking care of me. Of course I've been cooking and cleaning like crazy, including spraying back the sand pit in front of our front door, which kept getting tracked into the house, and using our Roomba twice daily seems extreme.

Mag is no longer shockingly thin, from his 1kg beet pulp twice daily. I groomed him but it's almost not worth it, he rolls in the mud every day and collects small tree branches in his newly washed tail. The donkey is soaking wet cuz the tiny new grass shoots out there are worth getting soaked (!). 

We have excavators parked all around our house, TP texted me, "Hey, what's up - do you have a wet basement?" "Yes." "Poor you!"


 

2 comments:

AareneX said...

I don't want to alarm you, but you are wearing a hat. In the house.

TeresaA said...

Jet lag hits me on day 2-3 as well. I always feel like I was hit by a bus.