Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Coming home

We'll be in America the month of July and hopefully J will get to see some new places such as North Cascades National Park and Mt St Helens. He has plans for us to geocache Oregon a lot too.



We'll probably miss the Blue Angels because we'll be in Wenatchee at that time. And it will be J's first time seeing the fake Bavarian town of Leavenworth, which he's successfully avoided all these years, because Germans just don't go there.

Looking forward so much to J's second 4th of July, where we will recreate his first by throwing candy out of a car in a parade, and spending that day with family doing what Americans do on that day.

8 comments:

EvenSong said...

Lytha, keep in mind that there's a big fire burning on the north edge of wenatchee. Travel might be limited between there and Leavenworth...

lytha said...

I'm not used to hearing about fires in my homestate. I hope it is put out soon.

Reddunappy said...

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/Sheriff-Destructive-Wenatchee-wildfire-was-human-caused-311250171.html

Here is the KOMO news link, very sad for all those people.

When you are at St Helens you wont be to far from me! LOL I am down in Washougal.

Have fun while you guys are here! Never been to Levenworth myself, pics are beautiful as Christmas time.

EvenSong said...

About 50% contained today. But it was right next to the highway, so could still create traffic issues. Just thought I'd give you a heads up. Are you guys going to sneak down to Renegade?

Bakersfield Dressage said...

Enjoy!!!!!!! :0)

Achieve1dream said...

Have fun!!

AareneX said...

COME VISIT MEEEEEEEEEE!

Promise? Please? The ponies have a week or so off, (plus, Fee lost a shoe at the ride last weekend, so we gotta get that fixed) but then I will take you out and you can ride the Dragon?!!!

Linda said...

I hope you are doing well! I, too, am a horse lover. Warm greetings from Montreal, Canada. You have a very nice blog.