Well, I cannot invite an Arabian horse breeder and friend to my blog without a less dirty photo of my Mag. He cleans up good.
For 5 seconds. In a drought.
It would be nice if you blogged again Mikael. You have horses we've become attached to. I rode one!








He does clean up well! Such a pretty boy.
ReplyDeleteI agree, I miss MiKael’s blog posts. I recently asked about Legs, and was told he is still around at 25. That was nice to hear. I hope that MiKael is hanging in there.
Stay well and be happy!
Maybe you could spray ScotchGuard on him? Or wrap him in plastic?
ReplyDeleteLol
I remember Mikael's blog. A friend of mine rode Legs when she visited her. We have lost so many bloggers to Facebook. I hope some of them come back.
ReplyDeleteLovely pictures. Mikael's blog seems so long ago.
ReplyDeleteI remember Mikael's blog as well. And these photos are stunning!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos!
ReplyDeleteI miss her blog too!!
ReplyDelete