I'm Lytha from West Seattle, Washington. I moved to NRW, Germany in 2007 and married a wonderful German man who understands my love of horses and fulfilled my dream of living the last 2/3 of my life in the country, with my horse in my backyard.
Aarene, we had over a week of snow and we're all done with it. My animals hide all day and night indoors, no desire to go see the snow.
Becky, I think it was to prevent breaking because some of the 20-30 foot tall Birch trees were bend over completely with their tips touching the ground! I don't care about those scrubby trees down there but I definitely raked the snow off my precious cypress hedge along the street.
Very pretty. Bellis seems to approve...but Mag? Lol.
ReplyDeleteIs that for fun, or to prevent them from breaking? How pretty!
ReplyDeleteAarene, we had over a week of snow and we're all done with it. My animals hide all day and night indoors, no desire to go see the snow.
ReplyDeleteBecky, I think it was to prevent breaking because some of the 20-30 foot tall Birch trees were bend over completely with their tips touching the ground! I don't care about those scrubby trees down there but I definitely raked the snow off my precious cypress hedge along the street.
Lucky for us - none of the wet branch breaking stuff!
ReplyDelete